This policy sets out the basis on which your personal data will be processed by us. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 2018 (“the Act”) the data controller is the Gallagher Group.
We collect the following data from you:
Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes information provided at the time of registration or at the time of posting material or requesting further services.
- Information about your computer including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type
- Information about your internet usage obtained using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- to provide you with information and services that you have requested from us
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service where you have chosen to do so
- to help us understand what services and information you are most interested in
- to notify you about changes to our service
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018, Gallagher Group does not pass on any information to third parties.
Accessing and updating your information
The Data Protection Act 2018 gives you various rights including the right to access information held about you.
Security of information
We store personal information on secure servers with access limited to authorised personnel. We will not release personal details to third parties and we may request proof of identity before we will release the information to you.