The Gallagher Group have built and enviable reputation as one of the South East’s premier quarrying, groundwork, civil engineering, and property development businesses. We deliver our services to exceptionally high standards and are committed to benefit the communities we serve and the environment in which we live.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the right person to join our IT department and build their career within the business.
The successful candidate will assist with general day-to-day IT-related tasks and have a proactive approach to growing their role within the team.
- Providing first-line helpdesk support, acting as the first point of contact.
- Taking ownership of incidents, requests and escalate problems to relevant support groups.
- Install and configuration of devices.
- Maintaining stock management.
- Support mainly Windows 11 and Office 365.
Key Skills and Experience:
- A passion for technology and a desire to build a career in IT.
- A minimum of 2 years experience within a Service Desk environment delivering remote support.
- Active Directory and Office 365 support knowledge is desirable, but training will be provided where needed.
- Training will be provided for in-house application support.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills. The ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Team Player, willing to help and support others.
- Have proof of Right to Work in the UK.
- A full UK driving licence and access to own vehicle would be preferred.