Gallagher Aggregates Limited is urgently looking for a Materials Technician to assist the technical department with the quality control of concrete and aggregates.
- Salary negotiable dependant on experience.
- Hours are Monday to Friday 7:00 to 17:00
- Some additional hours inc Saturdays may be required.
- Sampling of concrete and HBM from site, including slump, flow and air content testing.
- Making and testing concrete and HBM cubes.
- Sampling of aggregates, including manufactured aggregates, from Hermitage and Blaise Farm Quarries, in line with the testing schedule.
- Performing moisture contents of aggregates.
- Washing and grading of aggregates and HBA.
- All sampling and testing to be carried out to British and European Standards
- Updating and maintaining trend sheets and quality controlled documents.
- Any other duties required by your line manager.
All applicants must:
- Be hard working and flexible.
- Hold a full clean Driving Licence.
- Have proof of right to work in the UK.
Please call 01622 938220 or send your CV and covering email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES