Gallagher Aggregates Ltd is looking to appoint an experienced Crusher Operator
to join our team at Blaise Farm Quarry, West Malling, Kent.
- Salary negotiable dependant on experience.
- Basic hours are 06.30 – 17.30 Monday to Friday. 06.30 – 13.00 on Saturday, as required.
Main duties include:
- Responsible for the operation of the crusher, refuelling plant, and helping with the daily running of the quarry.
- Required to assist in the maintenance and preventative care of the equipment, and reporting equipment failure or safety hazards accordingly.
All applicants must:
- Be able to demonstrable experience using Jaw and Impact Crushers.
- Have Experience of assisting in the basic maintenance of crushers and Screens.
- Hold Crusher Operator CPCS.
- Be flexible if asked to work overtime.
- Be Self-motivated with a positive outlook.
- Be willing to learn, hard-working and enthusiastic.
- Applicants must be over 18 years old and hold a valid full driving licence
- Have proof of Right to Work in the UK.
Evidence of operating tickets must be provided at application.
Please call 01622 938220 or send your CV and covering email to: email@example.com
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES