Gallagher Group are supporting the Care for Christmas Appeal 2021 in collecting donations for women and children who have fled from domestic violence and are living in charity refuges in Kent.
- TWO WOMEN DIE EVERY WEEK at the hands of an abusive partner.
- ONE IN FOUR WOMEN experience domestic abuse at some point in their life.
- ONE IN SEVEN UNDER 18’s will have lived with domestic violence at some point in their childhood.
As the instances of domestic abuse continue to rise so does the need for safe refuge for these women and children. The charities supported through the appeal this year are doing everything they can to help these families rebuild their lives and with your help we can make this happen.
You can help by donating:
- Gifts for women and children (these must be new and unwrapped)
- Gift vouchers
- Cash donations – DONATE ONLINE
- Board games
The money raised through cash donations will go to the charities who will be housing these families over Christmas to help with the cost of this accommodation as well as food and other provisions these families, who have nowhere else to go, desperately need.
Please give whatever you can.
You can drop off any item donations you would like to make to Gallagher Group HQ at Leitrim House, Aylesford, Kent ME20 7NS.
Donations cannot be accepted after 17th December 2021