This policy sets out the basis on which your personal data will be processed by us. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 ("the Act") the data controller is the Gallagher Group.
We collect the following data from you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes information provided at the time of registration or at the time of posting material or requesting further services.
- Information about your computer including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type.
- Information about your internet usage obtained using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- to provide you with information and services that you have requested from us.
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service where you have chosen to do so.
- to help us understand what services and information you are most interested in.
- to notify you about changes to our service.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, Gallagher Group does not pass on any information to third parties except where this is explicit - for example where details are recorded for an event being held with a third party.
You have the right to request us not to send such information or to pass information to third parties for such purposes. You can exercise that right by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Accessing and updating your information
The Act gives you various rights including the right to access information held about you. Your right to access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.
You may request a copy of the information which we have about you at any time by contacting email@example.com or writing to Dee Evans, PA to Chairman and Directorate, Gallagher Group, Leitrim House, Coldharbour Lane, Aylesford, Kent ME20 7NS.
Security of information
We store personal information on secure servers with access limited to authorised personnel. We will not release personal details to third parties and we may request proof of identity before we will release the information to you.