Holborough Lakes, Snodland
Appointed as principal contractor by Berkeley Homes, Gallagher has carried out all the infrastructure works on this significant development.
These works included:
- Formation and construction of all roads, footpaths and carparks
- Installation of foul and surface water drainage systems
- Installation of all statutory service ducts and construction of pits
- Bulk earthworks including reconfiguration of embankments and backfilling of existing finger lake
- Cut and fill works to form landscaping bunds
- Bulk muck shift
- Extensive ground remediation works
- Provision of temporary site roads for other contractors / developers
- Section 278 works
Gallagher contributed significantly to the engineering design providing advice on the most economic solutions to site challenges.
Gallagher Aggregates supplied thousands of tonnes of aggregate and thousands of cubic metres of ready mix concrete.
For Gallagher this is another example of a long standing relationship built on trust and performance.