Gallagher at the Kent Show
Gallagher Aggregates Ltd had a stand at the recent Kent County Show, where we showcased our aggregates business. Amongst the items on show were:
- A 400 tonnes per hour HBM (Hydraulically bound material) plant
- A new 8 cubic metre concrete mixer truck
- Display of Aggregate and Ready-mix products including our new flowing screed, Gallaflo
- A full range of our Kentish Ragstone masonry products
- Vintage Thames Trader truck
- Kids' Fossil Hunt Sand Pit
We also held a raffle for a 'sofa' made from Kentish Ragstone, raising £1000 each for the Kent Air Ambulance, the Blackthorn Trust and the Heart of Kent Hospice.
We were thrilled to win the awards for Best Large Trade Stand and Best Agricultural Stand. We look forward to returning to the show next year!