Work commences on new Bexhill to Hastings Link road
Gallagher has commenced an enabling works contract for the Hochtief-Taylor Woodrow Joint Venture on the new Bexhill to Hastings Link Road.
The Bexhill to Hastings Link Road will be 5.6km long and will run from the A259 in Bexhill to a junction with the B2092 Queensway in Hastings.
Gallagher's contract includes:
- Cut and fill earthworks
- Drainage works
- Ductwork and BWIC services
- Construction of access road and car park
- Construction of office foundations.
- Tarmacadam surfacing to access road and car park
- External finishes and fencing.