New brochure for Brooklyn Park
A new brochure has been produced for Brooklyn Park, a new warehousing and distribution warehousing development at Junction 6 of the M20 in Maidstone.
Brooklyn Park will total 38,000 sq ft in one building, which can be sub-divided into smaller units. The units will be 9 metres high to eaves with ‘24/7’ access so are ideally suited for logistics and distribution companies.
- key M20 location, Junction 6 Maidstone
- 38,000 sq ft development
- flexible space which can be sub-divided
- "24/7" access and operation
- ideally suited for logistic and distribution companies
- 9m heigth to eaves
- ample parking and turning areas
- detailed planning approved: MA/11/2023
- freehold or leasehold
The site is located at Junction 6 of the M20 in Maidstone, so is ideally situated for London, the M25, Ashford and the Channel Ports. It is accessed via the Running Horse Roundabout.
For more information on Brooklyn Park click here.
Download a pdf of the brochure here.
For a copy of the brochure, please call Susie Grimsey at Gallagher Properties Ltd on 01622 716543 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.