Pre Christmas Retail boom
Gallagher’s pre-eminence in the retail sector has been highlighted over the last couple of weeks, with a number of significant retail contracting jobs are all coming to fruition in time for the busiest time of year for retailers.
- Earlier in the year Gallagher completed a new build store for Sainsbury’s in Hythe. We also supplied the aggregates, concrete and feature Kentish Ragstone for the scheme.
- We undertook the enabling, side extensions and external works for the expansion of an existing Sainsbury’s store in Sevenoaks. We also supplied all the aggregate and concrete for this scheme.
- We completed the RC foundations, drainage including attenuation and external works for a new Tesco store in Fareham, Hants.
- We laid the foundations for new extensions to an existing Tesco store at Park Farm, Ashford, together with a car park extension, refurbishment of the existing car park and relocation of drainage due to new extensions. We also supplied all the aggregates and concrete, including recycled aggregates.
- We completed the groundworks and externals package for a new Waitrose store at Kings Hill.
- We are continuing with our new build works for the 50,000 sq ft Sainsbury’s store in Portswood, Hants (completion Feb 2012) and the 25,000 sq ft Sainsbury’s store in Hadleigh, Essex (completion Jan 2012).
Gallagher meets the needs of clients and can always be relied on to complete the project on time. Recently received comments from our clients reinforce this:
“You and your site foreman managed the works very efficiently, plus your operatives were always very helpful throughout this very challenging scheme, having the ability to adapt to sudden client changes. The quality of your operatives was always very good.”
“I was extremely impressed by the way you took on the challenges and the speed at which the project had been completed”